Stressbusting in Education
We have developed a series of courses in collaboration with Blue Therapy Clinics where we combine our extensive knowledge of education with their highly experienced practitioners of cognitive behaviour therapy. The synergy between Blue Therapy Clinic Ltd and Everything English Consultancy is unique. We combine our extensive experience of pastoral systems, our NSPCC child protection training and the ever changing academic demands in schools, with the highly experienced CBT practitioners at Blue Therapy Clinic.
Collaboratively we can:
- Support to schools and colleges to develop policy
- Advise and ensure that they have the correct provision to support the mental health of the students in their care
- Support in the implementation of key ideas and strategies that promote a positive and caring school environment
- Offer mental health awareness training to students, teachers and parents/caregivers
- Provide a PHSE day that will support student’s mental health and help with examination preparation
- Provide child protection training
- Provide bespoke packages for students on issues such as managing stress, building self-esteem, resilience and improved wellbeing
- Deliver bespoke stress management courses to staff and managers based on your institution’s requirements
- Extend our support through coaching and leadership within staff teams
- Devise individual therapy for students and staff
Contact email@example.com for further information or call 0191 4066377 to arrange a booking.
We are taking bookings for the following:
- Stressbusting for Teachers – A course for leaders
- Stressbusting for Students – PSHE Students Workshops
- Encouraging Self Esteem, Resilience and Well being in your Students – A course for teachers
All of our teacher courses are also available as INSET teacher CPD
Believe Learn Understand Explore
Blue Therapy Clinic Ltd provides evidence based treatment for both individuals on a one to one basis or in group format, to those experiencing symptoms of common mental health disorders.
We take referrals from statutory health, education and government sources as well as self-referral. All practitioners at Blue Therapy Clinic are fully accredited with psychological governing bodies (BACP, BABCP).
We are registered practitioners with a variety of large health care providers and a number of psycho-legal companies who can organise a referral to us for psychological needs.
Blue Therapy Clinic Ltd offers specialist, bespoke training to government, educational establishments and corporate arenas to guide both leaders and employers to recognise and support mental ill health in the work place as well as Individual employee therapy programmes.
Please visit our website www.bluetherapyclinic.co.uk for more information and online referral or alternatively, contact us by telephone: 0191 2513487 (Mobile) 07857 192511 / 07857 192514
Child Protection Training for Taxi and Private Hire companies
Does your business have the most effective Child Protection policies and procedures in place to protect young people and staff alike? Everything English Education can provide essential Child Protection Training courses for management and drivers of Taxi and Private Hire firms.
Our approach to this training is unique, because we combine over twenty years of experience in training and working directly with young people, with outstanding delivery by Peter Thomas, a National Teaching Award winner and NSPCC trained practitioner.
All training can be delivered centrally at our Viewpoint Offices, at the Derwent Business Centre in County Durham or held at a suitable location of your choice.
Child Protection Training for Taxi and Private Hire firms:
- Understanding what Child Protection means
- The key indicators of Child Abuse & Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE)
- Best practice in record keeping and formalising procedures.
- Establishing an effective Child Protection Policy and Code of Conduct for your company.
- How to implement systems to protect young people, your drivers and your business.
Training duration – 3 Hours.
Cost: £300 (Exc’ VAT) (Package based upon 6 delegates, £50 for each additional delegate)
Child Protection Training for individual drivers:
- Bespoke training is available for freelance drivers upon request.
Please email us through our contact page click to register your details and a member of staff will get back to you shortly.
Term and Conditions apply.
Peter gave us a greater understanding of different types of abuse. We also have a greatly improved process of how to record and report incidents. I would highly recommend this course to all taxi and private hire firms.
Paul Donaldson – Premier Coaches, Northumberland.
Child Protection Training for Schools and Colleges
Recent revelations exposing the extent of child exploitation, in combination with the high profile expose of key cases in neglect and cruelty continues to highlight the need for vigilance to support and protect children experiencing any form of cruelty. We know that as institutions you strive to give every child a fair chance at life, and to support you in this we will provide effective and dynamic CPD to ensure the protection and safe guarding of our children.
The main changes to the Ofsted framework for September 2015 include a much stronger focus on Child Protection and Safeguarding. Ofsted are calling the changers the Common Inspection Framework (CIF) and this is for maintained schools and academies, further education and skills providers, registered early years settings and non-association independent schools. Their rationale is that this will enable them to compare based on ‘an equal set of standards and will ensure consistency and an improved ability to compare different types of provision.’
There will be 4 graded judgements on the same areas across all remits:
•effectiveness of leadership and management
•quality of teaching, learning and assessment
•personal development, behaviour and welfare
•outcomes for children and learners
‘There will be a greater emphasis on safeguarding, the quality of early learning, the breadth of the curriculum in schools and the relevance of courses and training in FES’. We can advise you in the implementation of the training and systems associated with child protection, an area where schools really need to make a difference.
Our approach is unique because we combine our twenty years of experience leading the pastoral systems in schools and working with stakeholders, with our outstanding delivery of training. Our courses provide compelling and innovative training that will give your staff the confidence to recognise signs, and implement systems.
We can create bespoke training for delivering your whole school training, in addition with this we can support you in the implementation of effective policies. We can also extend our services into the provision of training for your supply teachers, NQTs, Teach First and new teachers to your school.
Book now to ensure your school or company has the best training available in child protection.