Friday 16th March 2018 // Viewpoint, Derwentside Business Centre, Consett, Co. Durham, DH8 6BN
Cost: £249 (Exc VAT) 10% discount for additional delegates
This course will support Senior Leaders and Middle Managers in developing initiatives that support writing in all areas of the curriculum. We will explore policy development and share practical ideas and techniques that will enable teachers to maximise the progress of their students through improving their writing and their extended writing.
The course will include:
• Writing across the curriculum in context;
• Activities and techniques that can be implemented across the school;
• Inspiring teachers to implement key writing strategies across the school;
• The process of writing – genre, audience and purpose;
• Modelling and scaffolding;
• Developing policy
• How to mark writing to promote self-confidence in the students;
• Using ICT to promote writing;
Upon completion of the course you will receive:
• A CPD certificate documenting what you have learnt on the course
• On line post course support
• Classroom and whole school resources
Arrive at 9.30 for a 10.00 start
Lunch is provided: 12.15-1.00
Session ends at 3.15pm
Refreshments will be available all day.
We will be available at the end of the course for further advice and support.
Refer to our testimonials for the excellent feedback we received about the course.
Information correct at time of publishing, but may be subject to change. Terms and conditions apply.Book Now