TBC // Jury's Inn, Newcastle
Cost: £199 (Exc VAT) 10% discount for additional delegates
This course will train Teaching Assistants and HTLAs in how to maximise their effectiveness in developing the literacy of their students.
The course includes:
• The best strategies to employ for supporting students in grammar and literacy
• Supporting and inspiring EAL, More Able and students with Special Educational Needs
• Understanding data and how to use this to raise attainment and measure progress
• Effective communication with the classroom teacher
• Developing creative ideas to support behaviour management
• Understanding and applying marking codes
• Practical ideas about how to differentiate
• Using ICT to support students’ literacy needs
On completion of the course you will receive:
• On line post course support
• CPD certificate documenting what you have learnt on the course
• Classroom resources
Arrive at 9.00 for a 9.30 start.
Lunch is provided: 12.15-1.00
Session ends at 3.00pm
Refreshments will be available all day.
We will be available at the end of the course for further advice and support.
If you would like us to run this course in school for key staff please contact us.
Use the link below to book online.
Telephone: 0191 4066377
Company number: 8827953
Information correct at time of publishing, but may be subject to change. Terms and conditions apply.Book Now