Presentational Skills – Business Course
To suit your requirements // To suit your requirements
Cost: Bespoke to session
The course will boost your confidence in planning and delivering successful presentations. It will provide you with a clarity of purpose around your planning and assist you in removing the worries that can be associated with public speaking.
- To raise individual confidence in planning and structuring professional presentations in the workplace.
- How to deconstructing presentations to maximise impact.
- Planning for a successful presentation.
- How to structure content.
- Establishing clear objectives
- Practicing and delivering presentations.
- Presentation tips to reduce nerves and increase impact.
- Dealing with questions.
- Delegates are encouraged to consider a future presentation that they may be delivering as there will be opportunities to prepare and present elements of these during the workshop.
- Christine Thomas
- Peter Thomas
Upon completion of the course you will receive:
- A CPD certificate documenting what you have learnt on the course
- On line post course support
Arrive at 9.30 for a 10.00 start.
Lunch is provided: 12.30-1.00
Session ends at 4.00 pm
Refreshments will be available all day.
We will be available at the end of the course for further advice and support.