TBC - We can also arrange cluster sessions // Viewpoint, Derwentside Business Centre, Consett, Co. Durham, DH8 6BN
Cost: £199 (Exc VAT) 10% discount for additional delegates
On this course NQTs will gain invaluable training, advice and tips about how to maximise their impact in developing and promoting literacy in the classroom.
The course includes:
• The best strategies to employ for supporting students in grammar and literacy
• How to promote reading, writing and speaking and listening in the classroom
• Supporting and inspiring EAL, More Able and students with Special Educational Needs
• The importance of data and how to use this to raise attainment and measure progress
• Effective communication with teaching assistants
• Developing creative ideas to support literacy in relation to behaviour management
• Understanding and applying marking codes
• Practical ideas about how to differentiate, including modelling and scaffolding
• Using ICT to support students’ literacy needs
On completion of the course you will receive:
• On line post course support
• CPD certificate
• Classroom resources
Arrive at 9.00 for a 9.30 start.
Lunch is provided: 12.15-1.00
Session ends at 3.00pm
Refreshments will be available all day.
We will be available at the end of the course for further advice and support.
If you would like us to run this course in school for key staff please contact us.
Use the link below to book online.
Telephone: 0191 4066377
Company number: 8827953
Information correct at time of publishing, but may be subject to change. Terms and conditions apply.Book Now