Date - TBC // Viewpoint, Derwentside Business Centre, Consett, Co. Durham, DH8 6BN
Cost: £249 (Exc VAT) 10% discount for additional delegates
Challenging student behaviour is often central barrier to student progress in the classroom. This CPD Workshop will provide a practical tool-kit which enables teachers to promote a positive and learning focussed culture in the classroom.
Delivered by outstanding practitioners with track records of consistent success in his field, allow us to inspire your staff in maximising student outcomes by delivering effective behaviour management across the Secondary Key Stages.
The workshop will enable delegates to:
• Plan a consistent approach towards challenging behaviours in the classroom
• Apply consequences and sanctions effectively in order to promote learning
• Evaluate and apply behaviour strategies for challenging children
• Develop practical strategies to challenge and engage students in order to reduce challenging behaviour
• Foster long term mindsets in staff and students to ensure that positive behaviour is promoted
All of our workshops are led by highly experienced teachers and leaders of learning who have vast experience in a number of institutions. The sessions combine the latest pedagogy with examples of effective strategies for improving the student experiences in the classroom. We will also provide practical examples of how to maximise student performance by providing delegates with a series of resources that can be adapted to suit most situations.
Our courses will take the pressure off you as an institution, and provide your staff with the best training available to support their development in your school and in the teaching profession as a whole.
The workshop will be led by Peter Thomas, National Teaching Award winner and Secondary School Consultant for Teaching and Learning.
On completion of the course you will receive:
• CPD certificate documenting what you have learnt on the course
• On line post course support
• Classroom resources
Arrive at 9.30 for a 10.00 start
Lunch is provided: 12.15-1.00
Session ends at 3.15pm
Refreshments will be available all day.
We will also be available at the end of the course for further advice and support.
We can provide a venue, refreshments, resources and post course online support, or we can come to you and deliver the course within your school.
We are taking bookings from March 2016 onwards.
Information correct at time of publishing, but may be subject to change. Terms and conditions apply.Book Now