Welcome to Everything English Education Consultancy
Everything English Education Consultancy is a company that provides high quality consultancy and continuous professional development. We also deliver a range of student seminars and whole day events designed to optimise student progress in the classroom. Recent examples of our work include:
- Being embedded into secondary schools to support with the organisation and running of the English Department – with a focus on Year 11;
- Year 11 Booster Sessions;
- English Department Health Checks;
- English Teacher Coaching;
- Development of Schemes of Learning as KS3. KS4 and KS5;
- Head of English – courses and coaching;
- GCSE English Literature and English Language Super Learning Days;
- Year 6 Transition – history and creative writing projects;
- Whole school Literacy – courses and whole school CPD;
- A Level Literature Super Learning Days;
- Teacher Courses/CPD.
- Organisation and delivery of a series of NATE Teachmeets – open to all teachers;
- Delivering a workshop at the NATE 2018 Conference at Aston University.
The ‘Everything English’ quality guarantee:
• All of our CPD and student courses are delivered by highly qualified staff with proven track records of success at teaching, leadership and consultancy level.
• We will provide a creative, fulfilling and enriching approach to staff development and student learning that are pertinent to the most recent government policies and Ofsted requirements.
In addition to our highly successful English courses, we also offer wider staff training. Maximise the impact of teaching on student performance by attending our courses. Alternatively, if you would like a more comprehensive programme, we can create a bespoke teaching and learning programme just for you!
Create a package from the following:
- Child protection training;
- Promoting literacy in the classroom and across the whole school;
- Behaviour management;
- Differentiation (Including the More Able);
- Parenting classes.
Our services were described as ‘inspirational and practical’ By S Forster, the perfect combination in the current climate in education.
Take advantage of our fantastic conference facilities to organise teacher professional development as cluster meetings. We can also provide whole school CPD, departmental CPD or cross school forums.
Relieve the pressure on your staff and get high quality revision for your students by getting us to plan and deliver student Super Learning Days in preparation for the 100% examinations in English. If required, we can provide bespoke small group tuition at Key Stage 3, GCSE and A Level English Language and English Literature.
Sign up to our newsletter where we will provide you with the most up to date and relevant information regarding our courses and blogs. You can also follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page. Our social media postings will keep you up to date with the latest news and links in education, as well as up to date Ofsted and government changes.
As evidence of our highly successful work in schools, please refer to our Testimonial pages.
Preparing you, your school and your students for a lifetime of success!
Registered Provider for the North East Business Support Fund